PencilTest Animation Reel PencilTest Animation Reel

Awesome

Animation has always fascinated me, though I don't know a single thing about it, but I can tell this was done very well, the cat was especially superb :D

Pokemon: Pee Red Version Pokemon: Pee Red Version

Amazing

After seeing shitty flash after shitty flash lately, you have actually restored my hope that there are still good flash artists out there, I can tell you put alot of effort into this..good job :D

OrangePylon responds:

Huh, really? :P I thought June was a good month.

Gradual Loss Gradual Loss

Underrated

This flash made me smile and put me in a good mood.

I LOVE this kind of drawing style, its simple yet intricate at the same time (In my opinion)

I want to see more of these kinds of flash from you

The Killer - gametrekking The Killer - gametrekking

So amazing

It's very easy to pick apart the various denizens of this site and see who is mature, and who isn't. Just look at the ones who rate this 0 because it was "stupid" "boring" some even went as far as to call it "unfunny".

This was moving, I have really no good words in my vocabulary to express what this made me feel, sure I've felt it before, but never in something so simplistic. Hopefully, this work will help us realize that we're all humans, and that nothing separates us from each other.

One day.

One Chance One Chance

Wow

I am utterly speechless.
I felt so much emotion when he was working on a cure and Molly was sitting next to him on the floor with a ball. Just trying to comprehend being in that situation.

My wife just committed suicide. My works all killed themselves as well, or succumbed to the virus. It's just me and my daughter, and I'm focusing on work.

Had it been me, I probably would've tried to run wit my daughter due to not being able to work.

Amazing how much thought this has provoked in me.

Amazing, 10/10 5/5

Armies 2 Armies 2

I liked it but..

I had the strongest military....all quests completed....everyone was pleased with me...yet I still lost...wtf?

Good game nonetheless

drDAK responds:

Did you invade, make an alliance, or have a Palace?

Sonata of Regret+*~.0 Sonata of Regret+*~.0

Great

From a technical standpoint, it's simple arpeggios, very basic. However, from an artistic standpoint its outstanding. There are alot of intervals you put in that lament an emotion that I have felt profoundly lately: Regret. Your piece puts into music the thoughts that have been traveling throughout my subconscious and it really connects together in this wonderful piece.
Keep it up buddy.

Chronamut responds:

wow, what an articulate and well thought out review! I am most impressed! I am also very happy that it resounded within you something that I also felt.

I feel this piece, even in its simplicity, reflects the feeling of regret well.. and shows that ap iece doesn't always have to be overly complex to convey what you need it to.

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Move The Revelation Move The Revelation

Usually don't like hip-hop

But this is some professional shit. Get signed. Now.

Fugue in A Minor for Organ Fugue in A Minor for Organ

Good composition

Being a huge fan of Bach's Toccata fugue, I very much enjoyed listening to this, though I do think like Fisherdec said, that you need more complexity, but it is only an intro.

Mushroom City 4 Mushroom City 4

Nice

But you're drawing awesome pictures in...law school?..Maybe you should reconsider your career choice, my friend.

But I really like the picture, it gives me a fuzzy warm feeling inside, don't know why.

Cliff dwelling Cliff dwelling

Amazing

You, sir, are an inspiration.

Stunji responds: