Sonata of Regret+*~.0 Sonata of Regret+*~.0

Great

From a technical standpoint, it's simple arpeggios, very basic. However, from an artistic standpoint its outstanding. There are alot of intervals you put in that lament an emotion that I have felt profoundly lately: Regret. Your piece puts into music the thoughts that have been traveling throughout my subconscious and it really connects together in this wonderful piece.
Keep it up buddy.

Chronamut responds:

wow, what an articulate and well thought out review! I am most impressed! I am also very happy that it resounded within you something that I also felt.

I feel this piece, even in its simplicity, reflects the feeling of regret well.. and shows that ap iece doesn't always have to be overly complex to convey what you need it to.

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Move The Revelation Move The Revelation

Usually don't like hip-hop

But this is some professional shit. Get signed. Now.

Fugue in A Minor for Organ Fugue in A Minor for Organ

Good composition

Being a huge fan of Bach's Toccata fugue, I very much enjoyed listening to this, though I do think like Fisherdec said, that you need more complexity, but it is only an intro.

The Grandfather Clock The Grandfather Clock

Awesome

I disagree with Bunk420, the name is "The Grandfather Clock" the frequent quarter note is what keeps it in TIME...the frequent beating of a grandfather clock ticking away the seconds, the heartbeat of a living creature...it has no fluctuations, neither should this piece which represents those things.

Jeepis responds:

Exactly what I was going for. Thanks.

Dreams {durn} Dreams {durn}

Amazing

I really love the funky-trance fusion you have going on here. My only vice is that the intro is a tad too long, but the bass...oh the bass...it reminds me sooo much of Daft Punk, which I think is a great thing for an artist to hear. Overall this song is very smooth and funky, and I love the transitions from the different parts.

durn responds:

hehehe, I'm glad the bass won you over as I'm not sure how I could've shortened the intro. :D Thanks for the review, bballdude. :)

Destructive Paths Destructive Paths

Awesome

I like the power this has, very good guitar tune, though I wish the bass had more...bass..it sounds just like a guitar tuned lower..but still awesome song.

Grats on the sex too.

SlaveLabor responds:

Would you believe that a hacker that hacked my account put that in? Yea... fucking jerk.

I wanna re-master it. I really do, but... I put too much work into it to want to XD...

Thanks for the review man.

Cheers

Symphony of Dreams Symphony of Dreams

This made me cry.

Semaphore responds:

you don't have to =)

thanks Bballdude9997

Miss Brown Eyes [7000] Miss Brown Eyes [7000]

Usually I don't like hiphop

But this is really good. I like it alot.

Sirhc7000 responds:

Thx!

Lackadaisical Cohort - Part 2 Lackadaisical Cohort - Part 2

This part is also amazing

I love it.

InvisibleObserver responds:

Tally ho!

Lackadaisical Cohort - Part 1 Lackadaisical Cohort - Part 1

Amazing

I'm a musician and going to major in it at a university..and I must say that this is amazing.

InvisibleObserver responds:

I'm doing a bit of that myself right now.