The Killer - gametrekking The Killer - gametrekking

So amazing

It's very easy to pick apart the various denizens of this site and see who is mature, and who isn't. Just look at the ones who rate this 0 because it was "stupid" "boring" some even went as far as to call it "unfunny".

This was moving, I have really no good words in my vocabulary to express what this made me feel, sure I've felt it before, but never in something so simplistic. Hopefully, this work will help us realize that we're all humans, and that nothing separates us from each other.

One day.

One Chance One Chance

Wow

I am utterly speechless.
I felt so much emotion when he was working on a cure and Molly was sitting next to him on the floor with a ball. Just trying to comprehend being in that situation.

My wife just committed suicide. My works all killed themselves as well, or succumbed to the virus. It's just me and my daughter, and I'm focusing on work.

Had it been me, I probably would've tried to run wit my daughter due to not being able to work.

Amazing how much thought this has provoked in me.

Amazing, 10/10 5/5

Armies 2 Armies 2

I liked it but..

I had the strongest military....all quests completed....everyone was pleased with me...yet I still lost...wtf?

Good game nonetheless

drDAK responds:

Did you invade, make an alliance, or have a Palace?

Riff Off Riff Off

Not that hard

I beat every song on one try..and I got 5 on the 3rd song..people are just too retarded to react...I beat GH on expert..maybe thats why haha

but it was too short I think..and the arrows didn't really match the music..but its not that hard as people make it out to be.

Tails Adventure Tails Adventure

Not bad

The jumping motion is a bit awkward..and the sound effects are bad...and teh fact that no matter how many coins you have..one hit still kills you

its a good game..keep it up!

evil-knuckles responds:

Thanks for the reviews. I'll try and make the actionscript better but the levels are big and I'm still learning actionscript. I'll try and fix the jumping and flying action up a little more. ^-^

F2Jam The Music Game v1.0 F2Jam The Music Game v1.0

AMAZING

I wanted a game like this for a long time, plus all the songs fit, i still can't do Hokage Funeral on Hard...its like....woah...haha, great game, on my favorites :)

wpnFire wpnFire

Amazing..im in love!

I love the effects you put into this game...the motion blur..and shockwaves..i almost cried in training when i blew up the boxes with the RPG..im amazed..i love you!!!

ONE OF MY FAVORITE FLASH GAMES EVER!

Four Second Frenzy Four Second Frenzy

awesome!

reminds me of Warioware..just 1000x harder..haha great game! make more...withi 100 games

The WoW Soundboard The WoW Soundboard

haha gave me a chuckle

Ive been a fan of WoW for a few months now..even though im a low level i have alot of characters and well i never heard some of those sounds like THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK never heard that...you need to record the jokes!!! im gonna go searching for those sounds now...but you made the night elves look like old men haha o well better than i can do KEEP IT UP!!

Brink Of Alienation III Brink Of Alienation III

Great game...awsome graphics just a few things

I love this series i've played them all, well the graphics are awesome...the only thing that bothers me is with the normal gun you don't see the bullets you just see the gun shooting,and the game was actually shorter then the others i really didnt like the spaceship one..it was a tad too easy and boring, also the way the guy jumps is a bit weird...you dont see him jump you just fly in the air but anyway AWESOME GAME